2017年3月10日星期五

The Lost Boy's Treasure by Emily



Hi everyone I'm sorry that I haven't post anything for a very long time it's because this whole week is a book fair week so I am very busy everyone in my class want me to buy something for them so sorry. Also this blog is inspired my Peter Pan if you haven't seen this move yet go see it here is the movie (I don't know why it's on the top) so let's start.

One day the Lost Boys found a treasure.

"Well done, Lost Boys," said Peter

But this big news soon camed to captain Hook's ears.


"Ha ha I am very happy that the Lost Boys have find this treasure for me so that I can stole it," laughed captain Hook

So the next night captain Hook sneak in and stole all the treasures. The next morning the Lost Boys coundn't find their treasure, but captain Hook left something very special it's his hair!

"I think I know who stoled our treasure," miffed Slightly

" Let's go tell Peter," repiled Curly

So they soon tell Peter that captain Hook stoled their treasure so Peter had a plan. He first made a box that looks the same as the other one so that he could trick Hook. So the next night Peter swiched the two boxes and and he took the other one away. The next morning captain Hook woke up and was about to open the box, but when he opened the box all saw is a lot of dust and a letter from Peter. He open the letter and it says,"You've been pranked!" From Peter Pan. Hook was very angry he yelled,

"Give me my treasure back!"

So Peter and the Lost Boys never saw Hook again. Years pasted the new leader of captain Hook's ship is Smee, Smee made the rule that all pirates must be nice not killing people. With Smee all pirates bacamed nice

                                                                            The End

So here is my story do you guys like it if you do leave a comment at the comment section see you next time bye!


1 条评论:

  1. Emily, I think the last part of the story you spell the became wrong. This is how you spell it became.

    回复删除