2017年2月24日星期五

Birthday By Emily

Hi everone, so today I am going to talk about birthday, so sorry that I have not posten any blog in these day it's because it's almost my BITRHDAY! So let's get started.


So most people when it's their birthday they would invite their friends to come over to celebrate with them. So the most improtant thing to have in a birthday party is a brithday cake, a brithday cake can be a lot of different flavors, my favorite kind of birthday cake is chocolate cake here is a pictrue for it:


So another thing that's very improtant to have ina birthday party is balloons, and there is 2 different kinds of balloons, one is like plane with colors on it, it looks like this:

Another kind of balloon loks like this:
 
 
 So here is all I got so wish me happy birthday see you guy next time, bye!

没有评论:

发表评论