2017年2月28日星期二

The Sailer by Emily

Hi everyone so today I am back with another narritive writing and this one is a little different so hope you guys like it so let's go.

Character: A sailer called Jack

Setting: The Pacific Ocean

Problem: He forgot to bring a pair of paddle to the Pacific Ocean

Solution: He had a phone and hr called 911 to save him

Title: The Sailer
(this is why this writing is a little different)

One day Jack decided to go on a trip all by himself,"I am very pump to go on a trip all by myself,"! But when he see that he had no paddels on the boat he was feeling very scared,"What am I going to do"?"Am I going to die"? So he quickly grab his phone and called 911. Finally they saved him and he went back home,'I am going to never ever going to leave my house again."

So here's my story do you guys liked it? Tell me in the comment section bye everyone see you again next time bye!

没有评论:

发表评论