Hi everyone so today I am going to tell you another story that I made up so let's go.
Once upon a time there was a Rainbow named Rain. One day when she was eating she saw a unicorn walking by, when she was done eating she asked her what is her name and she answered (she is a girl because I used the word her), " my name is Corn". Day past day they becamed the very best friend and they call each other RainCorn. The End.
So there's my story do you guys like it tell me in the comment section see you guys next time bye!
Once upon a time there was a Rainbow named Rain. One day when she was eating she saw a unicorn walking by, when she was done eating she asked her what is her name and she answered (she is a girl because I used the word her), " my name is Corn". Day past day they becamed the very best friend and they call each other RainCorn. The End.
So there's my story do you guys like it tell me in the comment section see you guys next time bye!
没有评论:
发表评论