2017年2月26日星期日

The Nice Vampire By Emily

Hi everyone so today I am back with another story it's called The Nice Vampire hope you guys enjoyed it and the story starts here

Once upon a time there is a place called forgotten hollow and there is a town full of vampires and when it's midnight they would go to a place to find a teenager to be drank from, and one day there was a girl teenager walking around to see if there is any animals, and there was a vampire who was looking for a teenager to drink he (that vampire is a boy) find her and he drink her and after a few days that girl turned into a vampire. But still she is not the same vampire as the other ones, when it's midnight she drink from the fruit that could feed her, her house is still very human like. Everyday she would go to her old house and her dad and mom's house to see if they are okay, day by day she becamed the nice vampire. The End.


So here is my story so I actually got these ideas from the sims 4 I really enjoyed watching the builds here is the build that inspired me:(it's on the top) so I hope you guys enjoyed this story bye everyone see you next time.

没有评论:

发表评论